Saturday, November 12, 2011

Getting crafty with it

I've been getting crafty the last few days.
First plan of action, headband for little Lily's dedication. Could I have a better model? I think not. She is too precious!!!



Second plan of action, t-shirt scarf that I pinned weeks ago. Today I just got right down to it. It turned out a little shorter than I had planned, but all in all, I'd say it's a good first attempt.

BONUS: This also doubles as a Tarzan, King of the Jungle climbing rope if you have a super-wiggly little toddler (which I do...).

Coming very soon... A recipe for brownie balls. Woo-hoo! Happy crafting!

1 comment:

  1. Love the scarf! Just had a crafting night here with a couple girls and one of them made an amazingly simple scarf from a t-shirt too! I'll have to send you a pic of it!

    ReplyDelete