Saturday, October 7, 2017

Emmy's new trick

I don't know if I can fully explain to you how in love with this child I am unless you have children of your own. I remember wondering if I would have enough love in my heart to love another child the way I did Milo when I was pregnant with Lucy. Then she was born and I realized that my heart must have grown, because I adored them both so fully. Then came Emmy and my heart practically exploded, because not only am I over the moon about her, but I think I love my other children even more as well. Strange things, these mommy hearts. But I am so thankful.

 And even though Emmy is my third, I am so incredibly delighted with every new skill she learns. Nothing is old news just because the others did it. Plus, look at those cheeks. How can you resist?

No comments:

Post a Comment