Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Permanent Thanksgiving Part 2

Perhaps you were wondering where this guy was in my thankful post yesterday...


I had to give him a post all of his own. I am so thankful for a husband who works incredibly hard (too hard, in my opinion) to bear the entire financial responsibility for our family. (A.k.a. This guy goes to work so that I can stay home and play.)

I am thankful for a husband who supports me and gives me amazing pep talks when I am so very down on myself.

I am thankful for a husband who tickles me and teases me and makes me laugh (almost) all the time.

I am thankful for a husband who is the spiritual leader of our home and takes that job very seriously.

I am thankful for a husband who is an amazing daddy to our little people. He plays with them, but he also teaches them how to be incredible little human beings... And he also teaches them to respect and appreciate me (I can't tell you how valuable this is, especially when I see husbands who do the opposite with children).

I am thankful for a husband who is my best friend and partner in life.

I'm also thankful that I have a hot husband to grow old with. It could be rough otherwise...

No comments:

Post a Comment