Monday, August 3, 2015

Outdoor summer fun

Guess what we did today?


We took a fingerpainting journey. Outside. Which, as far as I'm concerned, is the only way to do it. We spread all over the driveway, squeezed our fingerpaint right onto the cement, and had plenty of air and sunshine to dry our paintings when we finished. Plus, I'm not going to lie, I did hose my little people off after they finished and let them splash in puddles to their hearts' content.

We painted with pinecones. Painted with flowers. Painted with pine straw and grass and berries. And, of course, we painted with our hands, feet, and just about everything in between. Hooray for outdoor summer fun!

Milo was just dabbing his hands here...
Project Central.

Paint. Everywhere. My sweet Lucy is 100% about everything she does.
She liked painting, but not as much as she liked the bowl of water I left for my little people to rinse their hands.
Milo was so happy about painting.
And he really got into it!
A row of finished projects!
Again, that bowl of (disgusting) water.
They are so cute together.

No comments:

Post a Comment