Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Love a hat

We love a hat around this house. Milo has an entire dresser drawer devoted to hats, and I know I've posted pictures of all my knitting creations over the years. So imagine my horror when I realized that Lucy will not keep a hat on her head. I've practiced with headbands and she has the hang of those, but I have sadly neglected hats. I thought I was just doomed to never see my sweet pea in a floppy sun hat or a little flower-adorned stocking cap, and then yesterday happened...

 
Apparently Lucy loves a football hat. I guess we have to start somewhere, right? She sported this around until Nate snagged it from her. He's such a good-natured Daddy.

Lucy wants to know what's going on here.

The cutest little Jacksons I've ever seen.

No comments:

Post a Comment