Monday, January 6, 2014

Sunrise, Sunset

So I've been having this constant stream of "Sunrise, Sunset" moments the last week or so... Please tell me you've seen Fiddler on the Roof? I could never quite put my finger on the melancholy mood of the song when I was in the musical as a high school freshman, but I have finally figured out the mix of sadness and joy that comes with my little people growing older. I had no way of even grasping the concept until I had my own constantly changing children. It's a beautiful and sharp pain every single day.
 
Looking so big and so small at the same time.

Lucy Jane - pose much? My kids are super cheesers already.

My little monkey.

Emma and Lucy - do they look like they're up to something?

Ouch. This boy is getting way too old. Please ignore the messy face - it's apparently leftover lunch and the remains of a stamp pad adventure.

Everyone tells me this girl is my mini-me, but I have yet to see it!

A rare family photo op.

No comments:

Post a Comment