Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Always catching up

I feel like I'm constantly trying to catch up on everything. Laundry, dishes, cleaning, sleeping (yeah right), posting on my blog... Life has gotten so busy. Hmmm. Gotten so busy? I guess it just has been for a long time, and I'm finding my priorities are different. I'd rather spend time playing with the kids, going for walks, making crafts, living life than spend time on the computer. It's a good and a bad thing, right? Because otherwise how are you going to see what all these peeps have been up to?
 
Lucy and Mikey sizing each other up. I think they both made the other nervous.

Single and loving it. Might be Lucy's life motto if Nate has anything to do with it.

Car seat cover. Love it.

Family zoo trip

No clue why Milo had to hold up one finger.

Oh these blue eyes. What are we going to do?

My men.

Can you tell Milo was a little disappointed about the train ride being over?

I love when we go to the park with more than one adult so I can play with Milo.

Nonnie and Lucy

No comments:

Post a Comment