Thursday, February 28, 2013

Last day of February


Things are getting back to normal as I'm starting to feel better, and one of my favorite things that I'm able to do again is help other people. Ugh. There's nothing like the dreary tunnel of self-focus to rob your joy, and I am pleased to report that my vision is expanding. Hooray!

So imagine Milo's delight when one of his favorite people, "Wee-wee-paul" got to come over and play for the morning while Emily got some cleaning done at home. The two ran all over the house, squealing, shouting at the dogs, and being double delightful. I got them to slow down long enough for me to take a picture, and then they were back at it. Can you believe how long Lily's hair is getting, while still being such a beautiful blonde?

Happy last day of February to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment