Tuesday, August 7, 2012

The cutest little men

Every once in a while I realize that I've forgotten to share some pictures with you, and then I feel slightly heartbroken. These are some of my favorites of Milo that we've had in a while! Maybe it's because I absolutely adore Milo in red?
Such a sweet, sweet, SWEET little man.

I have no explanation for this face, but I like it.
 These pictures could seriously be of me and my cousin Courtney when we were little. Well, except we were girls... Obviously. But she was the little blonde-haired one, and I was the little dark-haired one. She was just a little older than me. I'm sure the two of us were nothing but good-natured trouble. This is Milo and his cute-as-can-be cousin Cason, who's a year older than him. The two of them went tromping around together the last time we were all at Stacy and Dede's, and it absolutely made me smile. Aside from the fact that we were waiting and waiting and waiting for a table at a restaurant when these were taken and I was very close to being seriously cranky...

Don't you wonder what they're talking about?

Just chilling.

1 comment:

  1. these pictures are so cute....the ones of Cason and Milo so remind me of Jonathan and Nathan when they were they that age...they were inseparable....love them.....

    ReplyDelete