Thursday, August 16, 2012

Eating solo

I apparently don't get out much anymore, and when I do get out, I'm pretty amazing at embarrassing myself. Like yesterday, when after enjoying a lovely lunch at Bullrito's with Nate and Milo, I decided to throw away our trash and sit back down at our usual booth.

Only problem? We weren't sitting in our usual booth, and I managed to park it right across from a poor, unsuspecting man eating solo. Once I realized that there was no high chair, no Milo, and certainly no Nate, I couldn't even say a word. I just got up from the booth and went back to our table.

As I was telling Nate, "We have to leave right now," I looked over at a man across the restaurant who had obviously witnessed the whole thing and starting belly laughing as soon as we locked eyes. Here's hoping that made his day, because I know it made Nate's.

1 comment:

  1. Bahahahahahaha! I laughed out loud when I read this. I love you, Titi! Thanks for making my day :)

    -Ann

    ReplyDelete