Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Naptime


How crazy am I? I risked waking this sweet baby up just to get a few photos...
We've been having a rough week with bedtime, naptime, sleeping in general... And when I say we, I mean Milo, which means I'm up when he is. Catch my drift? Anyway, I know I mentioned yesterday how he learned to sit up in his crib. He did it in the middle of the night, too, preventing him from crying himself back to sleep, and by this morning I was exhausted. Today at naptime I was determined that he was going to go to sleep, no matter what. Well, he figured out how to go to sleep sitting up after all. 

He was even more upright five minutes before this, but I was too chicken to try to take a picture with the flash.

But seriously, if you were me, could you have resisted this?

1 comment: