Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Gymnastics

I have the absolute best intentions all the time of posting more than once a week, but life is hectic these days! How do people with more than one child get anything done? My fabulous friend Amanda is about to give birth to baby number five any day now, and I am in constant awe of her and my mom (who also had five). That said, my two people are busy busy busy, so therefore, I am, too, and I'm not ashamed to admit that I have no earthly clue how Amanda or Mom managed.

So let me just tell you, gymnastics is our twice-weekly adventure. And when I say that I mean, Milo has an amazing time and I have an adventure trying to entertain Lucy for an hour without letting her escape and climb the equipment. This adventure usually involves animal crackers and a fair amount of wrestling, but I digress... Two thumbs up for the city parks & rec department and Milo's amazing teacher Amy!

The rings are his favorite. Hi, Lucy!

Backbends over the wedge.

A somersault in three parts. One...


Two...
And three!!!

More backbend practice.

And a gratuitous Lucy picture, just because she's so beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment