Thursday, July 24, 2014

A good man

Have I ever told you how much I adore the two men in my life?

Photo credit - the lovely and talented Delaney Harbuck
You read all the things I have to say about Milo all the time, but I don't go on and on about Nate often enough... Mostly because he's fairly modest and partly because these little people are in my face all the time, so I write about them.

But yesterday was Nate's birthday, and I have to brag on him just a little bit. He is the most caring, generous, loving father to our people, and he spoils me even more than he does them. He's wise and gives the best advice of anyone. He listens to me cry and whine all the time and genuinely tries to help with a solution every time. He's hilarious, FUN, and a pretty snappy dresser. I adore this man with my whole heart and am so incredibly lucky to have him.

Happy LATE birthday, Nate. I would have written yesterday, but I was a little busy making a feast...

No comments:

Post a Comment