Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Child birthing made simple

I just never know what Milo is going to say, and I think it's one of the most exciting things about life. For example, I've been telling him a lot lately how Baby Lucy lives in my tummy, and when we go to the hospital, she'll come out. No specifics. I also told him that he lived in my tummy until he was ready to come out, and he's never asked any questions. I was mentioning how grateful I was to Nate that he's never asked...

And then I heard him saying from the back seat of the car, "Mommy, I shot out of your tummy!"

"Excuse me?" I asked.

He said it again, "Milo shot out of Mommy's tummy. Like Jonah shot out of the whale!"

Should I also mention that he just recently watched the Jonah Veggie Tale? And perhaps we don't need to be watching that again any time soon? The kicker was when he added this last thought...

"Milo shot out of Mommy's tummy like Jonah shot out of the whale. But nobody got hurt."

No comments:

Post a Comment