Thursday, December 1, 2011

Oh December

Today is December 1st, which means that this is the month my little man turns 1 (deep sigh). Last December, I had been pregnant for FOREVER. It felt like I was carrying an elephant calf and had been pregnant for at least 2 1/2 years. But once my little bundle of joy made his arrival, time seemed to speed up and I keep watching precious moments slip through my fingers. Seriously, I'm non-stop sentimental right now. Well, that is, when I'm not chasing him all over the house... I wish I had a video camera to capture every second of this sweet, joyful, adorable, playful, loving, funny, brilliant little man's life. Lucky for me I have a blog where I get to tattle on him all the time. So here you go - yet another photo (or two) of my wonderful Milo, who is now learning to climb things. Lord help us all. Enjoy while I go wipe a tear...

Look at him standing on the walker! He likes to get on the walker and then use it to climb onto the crate behind him. Oh, and don't ask me why his hair is parted down the middle. I assure you, it was a tragic accident which was remedied immediately after the photo was taken.

Here he was busy climbing on Nate (because daddies, of course, make the best jungle gyms). That fuzzy thing in the corner is Bruiser. Again. The dog is everywhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment