Monday, December 26, 2011

My little ham

Ohhhh, Milo. He's doing new things every day.
Today he decided that he would finally stretch his arms high above his head when I asked him, "How big is Milo? SOOOOOOO big!" Believe me, I had tried for months and given up, so I don't even know what made me start this today, but he was all about it.
Then we were driving in the car, and I was telling him animals and their sounds, and I suddenly noticed him mooing after me.
To top it all off, he figured out how to flick the squishy lid of his sippy cup to spray me with juice and belly laughed about it every time.
My son is funny. He is, in fact, a bit of a ham, and I love it.
And he's about to be one on Thursday. WHAT?

1 comment:

  1. Loved doing that with the girls! Even Elijah will laugh at us when we ask how big he is! Hope Milo's party was a hit! Happy birthday to him!

    ReplyDelete