Tuesday, May 30, 2017

Lucy-isms

There is a dad out there who has made an entire twitter account to document the antics of his four daughters. It's hilarious and I have literally laughed until I cried at a number of his tweets (thank you, Pinterest, for compiling a best hits), and I realized that I could do the same, mostly with the things that Lucy says.

We used to laugh because her logic made absolutely no sense (or so we thought), but now she makes such hilariously accurate points that we all end up repeating them.

---
Milo, disputing whether it is, indeed, bedtime.

Lucy: "Look at this, Milo. Is it dark outside? Is it nighttime? Yes it is."

---
Gazing intensely at Milo's chapped lips first thing in the morning.

Lucy: "I've got my eye on your bottom lip, Milo."

After some thought. "I'm going to teach you how to use some ha-lips (Chapstick)."

---
Actual song lyric: "I'd be packing my bags when I need to stay..."

Lucy, at the top of her lungs in the shower: "I'd be packing my bags when I need a steak..."


Now don't you wish you lived around here? Never a dull moment, friends. Even if you wanted one.

No comments:

Post a Comment