Sunday, January 25, 2015

Just when you thought you'd seen all of our family photos...

Are you tired of my accosting you with family photos yet? I just finished another batch of editing, and let's be honest. Who am I going to show? Besides Nate, of course, and he's easily impressed. So, here you go. A few more pictures of these beautiful little people.

Those gorgeous eyes. Those pigtails. Those perfectly kissable cheeks. I'm smitten with this little lady.
Oh hey, Nate, the Gap called and they want their child model back...
Oh, hey there, giant bosom. Leftovers from nursing. A lot of people go down in size... I stayed UP. But look at my handsome husband!
This is an art photo type crop because I rightly referred to the original full version of this photo as "Pearbottom Downtown."

No comments:

Post a Comment