Thursday, February 20, 2014

Sunshine

I know I mention frequently what a character my child is... Today Milo looked at Nate, pointed at him, and said, "Daddy, you are OLD." Nice, Milo. It's a good thing his daddy is nicer about things like that than I am. He just laughed and said, "Milo, you're right, I'm the oldest person in our family." Well played, Nate.
Milo has also been frustrated with me that I haven't let him wear shorts when it's 40 degrees outside. Well, it's been in the 70s the last few days, and I think he was subtly hinting to me that it might be time for shorts by shoving his pants legs up as far as he could...

And then there's this little nugget. She's working on two teeth on the bottom. Like, working on them as in I can see them just under the surface. Needless to say, it's been crankytime at my house most of the time the last few days. I dressed her as the little ray of sunshine that she is just to remind her how sweet and joyful she really is.

In other news, do you know how hard it is to get a good picture of three, and then four, small children in a chair together?


No comments:

Post a Comment