Sunday, December 10, 2017

The official 9-month pictures

The nine-month photo shoot DID happen. Several days ago, if I'm being honest, but I just now salvaged a few pictures. I am in love with these jammies, which is why we took pictures in them, and if I had really been thinking, I would have put Lucy in her matching ones. Oh yes, I said it. Matching jammies. It is too cute for words. For now you'll just have to imagine.

This girl NEVER stops moving. And she has two adorable little chicklets for bottom teeth. And the hugest eyes and the hugest cheeks and the hugest grin. So here you go.

High kicks for nine months!

This was the saddest, most under-exposed photo EVER, but was so cute that I did my best to at least make it light enough to see. That smile was for Milo. Two punkins.

No comments:

Post a Comment