Thursday, November 17, 2016

Just a snippet

I have the sweetest, most wonderful children on the planet. You know this. But I know I have been quick to share the (slightly) naughty things they've done here recently, and I've especially tattled on Lucy. So, to make up for it, let me just tell you what happened last night.

She and I were snuggled up in her chair saying bedtime prayers, and she was talking so quietly I had to lean in to hear her. I'm glad I did, because she prayed, "Please let Mommy know that she's the best mommy in the whole world, and she's the prettiest, and she has the prettiest hair and the prettiest dresses."

Heart melted.

Also, have you wondered where Milo has been on the blog? He is the funniest, most tender, most thoughtful little man I know. He doesn't do a lot of naughty (right now - but he's had his moments). I will tell you this. I taught him to sew the other day and he was AWESOME. Meticulous and attentive and sewing in straight lines. I'm so proud of this guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment