Wednesday, January 27, 2010

So my husband says I need a blog...

Well, I did it. I took a blog that I made for a class a while ago and morphed it into my brand new spot. It's just for me, and I can't decide for sure what I even want to talk about. But Nate, my lovely husband, keeps asking me why I don't just WRITE. It's what I went to school to do (originally). It's what I want to do. So why don't I just stop whining and actually do it?

I'm a high school English teacher, and I'm full of student stories, so get ready. I'm also a worship leader, a runner, a sister, an aunt, a former soccer player, a current bleeding heart, future world-changer, and a sometimes great, sometimes horrid wife. Believe me, there's enough material here for the rest of my life.

So this is the beginning. If you're interested, read away. If not, you won't hurt my feelings. Unless you publicly declare how ridiculous you think I am. Then I may cry and tell God on you, and secretly still really want you to like me. But this is it, so enjoy...

2 comments:

  1. Hurray! Bring on the stories, I'm ready to hear about the adventures of Kate. I can't wait. It will be like old times in our English class when you'd make up short stories and poems, and we would read them rather than pay attention.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay!! i will be a reader for sure!! love you kate!!

    ReplyDelete